I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 30 December 2011

Tags with old Christmas Cards

Welcome to my tags with old christmas cards ......some fun after the holidays.  Choose a card you like and add some Kanban cardstock....
Next I chose some ink, a selection of Clarity stamps and Spellbinder dies.........

Oh and a great selection of ribbon...............

Firstly I cut all the tags ans shapes I intend to use....... oh and dont forget the back of your tag....

Stamp and make your back up.  Then stick all of the main tag layers together..........
Arrange your toppers that you cut from your Christmas card and stick down.  Next rummage through all of your lovely ribbon and make a bow for the front...........
Thread your chosen ribbon or tape through the top and embellish with the gold holly we cut earlier
Lovely, what a great tag for a very special persons present or just keep it to use as a decoration.


Bring along your Christmas cards and make a beautiful tag.  Free workshops on Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th, Friday 6th and Saturday 7th January. 11.00 till 15.00 every day.
Scotch Lodge Farm
Earls Barton
01604 810910

No comments:

Post a Comment