I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 13 January 2012

Neverending Scrapbook

I have chosen some photos from our wonderful 25th wedding anniversary at Stapleford Park, for a cute little scrapbook.

First cut fold and stick your card together.

I have covered all sides with the Pion paper, Eternal Moments and Forget Me Not from thier Forget Me Not collection having cut out my butterflies first!

Next I couldn't find an antique colour lace in my collection.......so I made a "bowl" of black tea and dyed my own............
For the letters I used the great paper Venetian Lace from Graphic 45's Renaissance collection. I cut out the letters "Stapleford Park" twice, and matted them with gold mirri. The main letters S and P I edged with my lace and again used the lace at random throughout my little scrapbook.

I addes a little of Hunkydorys angel wispers glitter to the wings of the butterflies.

With having four sides you can choose plenty of photo's



Here is Bob helping!!!!  so crafty!!
You can turn again and again.....neverending.








You can find a full set of photo's at www.facebook.com/scotchlodgefarmshop

1 comment:

  1. This is such an exquisite creation you made Isobel ~ bravo!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete