I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 31 May 2013

12x12 Calender

Graphic 45 - Place in Time Calendar
Oh my goodness when I saw the lovely April layout by design team member Robin Shakoor I just had to do a calendar.
Supply list
12 no 12x12 January to December cut apart sheets
12 no 12x12 January to December foundation sheets
3 no 12x12 calendar foundation sheets
1 no 12x12 sentiments
7 no 12x12 medium weight chipboard
Assorted ribbon
Perfect medium - clear
UTEE
Glossy accents
Crackle accents
Quickie glue pen
Hunkydory glitter
Assorted gems
Zutter 12 inch x 1 inch wire to bind 
 
 






 
 




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment