I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fantastic all round...................

Great news we now have Caroline our very welcome admin lady. At long last patterns are being written up on the computer and loads of other stuff on the list to do. Hooray for Caroline.

Heritage Album-Month 10 was finished ahead of time ( Wednesday in fact ). We now have our 10 pages and will move on to the box/book to keep them in.

 
 
 
Supply List used:
 
Pion Design 12x12  Double sided papers
"Alma's Sewing Room"
Blue Room PD3402
Borders PD3410
 
Imaginarium Designs "You and Me" IDP0023
Prima Marketing, Joulee Sugar Plum 567095
Grey cardstock 12x12
Grey cardstock A4
2x Rectangular doilies - White
3x Small round doilies - White
Ranger Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
Ranger Dabber- Cool Peri, Shell Pink and Pearl
Ranger- Perfect Medium - Clear
Cosmic Shimmer Ultra think embossing enamel
We R Memory Keepers - Corner Chomper Scallop
Spellbinder Die - Resplendent Rectangles S5-147
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment