I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Wednesday 12 March 2014

Saturday 15th March with Clare Charvil

Demonstration Day with UK's Design Team Member for Graphic 45
Saturday 15th March 10:00am till 4:00pm
Come and join in the fun this Saturday with Clare Charvil demonstrating the wonderful Graphic 45 papers and products. Projects, cards, mini's and techniques.
Real deals with Graphic 45 on the day too, to include:
12x12 papers 85p each
8x8 pads £8.50 each
Stamp sets £7.50 each
.............and much more!
 
 
01604 810910 for more details
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment