I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 9 May 2014

Heritage Series 2 - Month3

Saturday 10th May 10am till 4pm
 
A great album to do. I am really loving this series, so much space for all those photos in your boxes. Month 3 is "Wedding" and I have recently found my Mum & Dad's photos....and much more. A whole book with all the telegrams, letters, invitation list, present list and whom from, the gift cards, the wedding cards, all the invoices, the newspaper cuttings, a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses material and a pressed flower from the bouquet....oh and even the hymns sung at the ceremony, what a find.
 
Thank you mum, I love you.
Thank you for saving this wonderful heritage record for me to find.
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment