I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 14 December 2015

Pre-Christmas tasting and shopping extravaganza this Saturday

We are holding a ‘pre-Christmas tasting and shopping extravaganza’ on Saturday 19th December.

There will be a wide range of traditional Christmas Fayre to try before you buy: homemade mince pies, sausages, quiches, desserts, chutneys and preserves.  There will also be tasty treats from prestigious food suppliers like Inverawe Smokehouse, RB Woodall and Patchwork Pates. Cheeses and charcuterie from the deli counter and a fine selection of sweet and savoury biscuits will also be available to sample and to purchase.

Selected products will be on a special Christmas ‘3-for-2’ offer.

The event is free, open to all, and will run from 11am to 3pm.

More info here http://bit.ly/1m0CPEO


No comments:

Post a Comment