I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 2 April 2012

Spring colour

How lovely, some gorgeous flowers in my house.............I just had to show you


This beautiful Amaryllis was supposed to flower at Christmas but I am so glad its flowering now.


My beautiful Jasmine has been flowering for two weeks now


Tha pretty mimosa has really struggled this winter, it startes to drop its leaves and I thought it was dying.............but then it just burst into flower.


Isn't this sweet, my granddaughter gave me this on mothers day. When the plant has finished flowering I can use the china watering can, so pretty.




I have put several pots of Daffs around the house as these are so pretty. I get them from Pete at Manor Farm and we sell them in the shop at 40p each or 3 bunches for £1


The spider plant has been producing babies for weeks so I am removing them and popping them into a hydrangea pot to make the roots grow.


In this pot I have 12 little plants.


AND.......last but not least I must show you my Money plant. It stands about 5 feet tall now, I don't think this picture does it justice though!

No comments:

Post a Comment