I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 16 June 2012

Craft Day

I really must try harder......................it's been 10 days since my last post here and with Craft Day later today there are some great offers. today we have our 20 % off all craft and gifts. Demos start at 11am and will run all day.
The 100 give away is running until the middle of next month with all of our toppers and Claritystamps at half price. Peeloffs are selling at 10 for £4.00.
The new Bo Bunny, Pink Paisley and Prima stock arrived yesterday and there are lots of fab goodies to see. We also have the latest Tim Holtz pads and great new 12 x 12 sheets from Crafters Companion that are a dream to work with.
The new Graphic 45 pads will be shipping at the end of next week and hopefully the elusive Prima Shabby Chic birdhouses will be back in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment