I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 2 July 2012

NOW IN.....

In stock and back in stock


  1. Hunkydory magazine
  2. Creative Cardmaking magazine
  3. Graphic 45: Happy Haunting and A Ladies Diary, both 12x12 and 8x8 pads
  4. Prima Marketing: Shabby Chic metal treasures, Birdcages
  5. Cottage Cutz dies................so so pretty
  6. Grand Calibur embossing plate (white)
  7. Adirondack Daubers: metallics
  8. Cosmic Shimmer watercolour
  9. Double sided adhesive sheets
  10. Pink Paislee: Spring Jubilee
  11. Maya Road: Vintage edge kraft envelopes

    To reserve popular items: 01604 810910 Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment