I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 15 October 2012

A Great Weekend

 
What a super time we had at the BSSS this weekend. It has been really good to see and talk to everyone and to hear the great feedback. We look forward to seeing you all, either at the shop, on facebook or here on the blog. As soon as I finish the projects I worked on I will post up the photos.
Craft day this Saturday 20th October 10 till 4.
If you cant make it dont forget you can email or PM me to have your order shipped. I will be asking Sharon to add some extra pages soon so we have some dedicated space for stock for you to see, ie: Pion Design, Graphic 45, inks and mediums, stamps, card, Imaginarium and basics ( not forgetting the Bronze Turkeys!!) so I dont have to put the sales on the main page.
Hunkydory magazine is out on the 16th (tomorrow) so we should have our copies by the begining of next week. To reserve your copy give the shop a ring: 01604 810910
I hope you all had a really great time at the show and your homeward journeys were smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment