I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 4 March 2013

Heritage Album month 5 finished

 
These Pion "Play Time" papers are so gorgeous and at long last month 5 finished
The kit contains both girl and boy.
 
 
 
 
This Saturday 9th March will be Heritage Album day but we can use this as a catch up for the 6 projects. We have a new recruit this time (my grand-daughter) and I know you will all give her a helping hand with her scrapbooking techniques.
Lovely new collections from Kaisercraft are in stock now with more due in the next couple of weeks
The Traveller Album and Dad's Flower Album have been very popular and some packs are still available.
 
 
Traveller uses the Bo Bunny 6x6 pad, Weekend Market and some Prima
flowers and lettering
One last note...... next week brings us to Craft Day on Saturday 16th March and I am pleased to announce that John Glossop will be demonstrating
 


No comments:

Post a Comment