I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 9 May 2013

Heritage Album - month 7

 
Where has the last month gone? This year is really passing fast, so , here we are with another heritage day on Saturday.
For this month I have used a group family photo.
 
 
Pretty Pion Design papers, Petaloo flowers, Venise Lace......
I have made a tag to put my journaling on which slips behind one of the matts.
 
 
 
Supply list
Pion Design 12x12 double sided paper:
Forget me not - Forget me not
Fairytale of Spring - Lily of the valley
Petaloo flowers and leaves
Nelly Snellon brad
Venise lace
12x12 cardstock
Ranger Distress inks
 
........off to draught proof the chicks (brrrr its cold again)




No comments:

Post a Comment