I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 13 July 2013

Heritage Album - Month 9

Wow, with a theme of "Garden" there was always going to be loads of flowers. The beautiful Pion Design "Vintage Garden" collection was ideal with no less than 8 double sided 12x12 sheets used for this layout. Lots of fussy cutting yet again, distressing the paper edges, ripping, tearing, moulding, inking, punching and then sticking!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supply List.
 
1 no12x12 Pink cardstock
Pion Design: Vintage Garden
2 no 12x12 Peony
1 no 12x12 Phlox
1 no 12x12 Seed Packets
1 no 12x12 Flax
1 no 12x12 Images
1 no 12x12 Borders
1 no Cut out sheet
Prima Marketing: Rondelle handmade paper bosque flower vine
Creative Expressions: adhesive gem swirl
Ranger Distress Ink: Victorian velvet


No comments:

Post a Comment