I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 12 October 2013

Sun, Sea & Sangria!

 
 
Had a fabulous time with a long awaited break. Hubby and me spent a amazing time in Fuerteventura!
The hotel is on the edge of the National Park at Costa Calma, and the views were spectacular.
On the beach it was 90 plus everyday. So plenty of time was spent in the sea, cooling off.
We were ready to relax and spent all of our time eating, drinking, sleeping, reading and sunbathing. All be it, under a parasol and still managed to get a fab tan!
We saw lots of friends that we have met on previous trips and did lots of catching up.
Now home, our seven course incredible meals, have not been found anywhere in the house.
Oh dear....Back to 'if it' (if it appears we eat, if it doesn't well never mind.)
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment