I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 27 March 2014

Take 2 Demo Day AND Scrappy-doo day......all in one day

Hello Crafty Peeps
We have an extra crafty fun day for you............ Saturday 29th March "Scrapy-doo day" 10am till 4pm
Work on either your own project or one of the class projects
Free day today 

 
AND

Saturday 29th March....Take 2 Demo Day 
Samantha will be here to demonstrate products from Little Yellow Bicycle....
Celebrate the start of spring and get ready for Easter.
Great deals on the day.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment