I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 12 November 2015

New in: Gourmet Vanilla Products

We are very excited about today's delivery of 3 new Gourmet Vanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge.

  • Vanilla Bean Dusting Sugar can be sprinkled over coffee, hot chocolate, cereals & porridge, french toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, ice cream, cakes, muffins & desserts.
  • Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Bean Extract can be added to milk, cream, custards & puddings.
  • Organic Vanilla Bean Paste can be used in custards, cakes & desserts.
 


 
More info here http://bit.ly/1GYcLE2

No comments:

Post a Comment