I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 14 May 2012

Cherish

This was a lovely to work with. Grandad, grandsons and grand-daughter.

The papers I chose just work so well,with the flowers and embellishments.




Next I cut my background pieces and distressed the edges.



Building up the page is such fun, moving it all around to see which looks right.

The butterfly paper was so pretty and they look great with thier body's glittered.



The Prima flowers and butterflies are so pretty.





Products used:
Prima Marketing: Madeline A4 paper stack
Prima Marketing: Essentials
Prima Marketing:Manette, Antique
Prima Marketing: Tea Roses, Quarry
Prima Marketing: Mariposa, Topaz
Prima Marketing: Shabby Chic Treasures
Kanban Crafts: 12x12 cardstock
Pinflair: Glue
Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Hunkydory: Double sided tape
Kaisercraft: Alpha chipboard
Creative Expressions: Cosmic Shimmer glitter
Lace from my stash


All the products used here can be purchased at: Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment