I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 11 May 2012

'Shine'

This is my favourite page, so colourful and cheerey.  I have called the project "Shine" as the young lady is our Rhythmic Gymnastics three times British Champion and hopeful for the London 2012 Olympics.
I thought the colours, designs of paper and the pretty flowers were just perfect.





I cut and distressed the card and paper and added one of my doilies.


The ribbon is so pretty



I do think the saying is very apt.


Many of the flowers and leaves have been cut out of one of the papers and then glittered.



Beautiful...and we will all be cheering you on!

Products used:
Prima Marketing: Madeline A4 paper stack
Kanban Crafts: 12x12 cardstock
Prima Marketing: Flowers essentials no 10 and Manette antique
Various gems
Doillies
Hunkydory: Double sided tape and Angel wispers glitter
Quickie glue pen
Pinflair: Glue
Ribbon and cocktail stick

All of the products used can be purchased from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment