I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 2 August 2012

Album Projects

The Great Outdoors Album is now finished and kits will be available today at a cost of £31.00 including postage.
The next project is a mini banner album will be started today. More to start shortly are: "Heriatage Album", this will be one double page a month and will run for a whole year starting this month. "In the Dog House". this will be a fun mini album for one of your pets. "Little Miss", this will start in early September. A super album from Kathryn, the album pages arrived this week.
Album workshops can be started this Saturday 11am till 3pm. Any of our current album projects can be worked on during this time as it will be 'start to finish'. Album days will run on the 1st, 2nd and last Saturday at a cost of £5.00 per day. Scrap-a-do days will run alongside the album days running 10am till 4pm.
Fun times ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment