I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 31 August 2012

Banner Album Project

This liitle album has been really fun to do. It can be used for so many of your different projects.
I used the Maya road album pack here but it would be fun to die cut your shapes also.


 
I have used the Indigo Bleu collection from Pink Paislee:
1. 12x12 double sided papers
2. 6x6 papers
3. Tags
4. Cloud Embellishments
5.Alphas

Own stash:
Ribbon
Distress ink
Glitter
Flower Punch
Acrylic paint
Adirondack Dabber
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard

Front page


Page 2

 
 
Page 3

 
 
Page 4
 
 
 
Page 5
 
 
Page 6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Page 7
 
 
 
Page 8
 
 
Page 9
 
 
Page 10
 
 
Page 11
 
 
 
Page 12
 
 
Page 13
 
 
 
Page 14
 
 
 
 
 
 
Page 15
 
 
Page 16
 
 
 
 
Album done I punched 2 holes at the top and added 2 blue ring binders.
 
 
Classes for this album are available and kits are provided.
You can also watch recordings through www.thescrapbeach.blogspot.co.uk with Kathryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment