I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 13 September 2012

Christmas Craft Day

"WOW"
 Christmas Craft Day this Saturday 15th September 10am till 4pm.
A really great day ahead, we are putting "Christmas" back into "Christmas". There will be demos all day and with 20% off all your craft purchases and special deals on your basic Christmas supplies, what could be better.
 
Special deals will include:
1. All mirri board half price
2. Card packs half price
3. All ribbon half price
4. All peeloffs 40p each
 
Demos will include products new in from:
Our Daily Bread
Impression Obsession
Bo Bunny
Graphic 45
 Ranger
Spellbinders

Check out the facebook page as I will put up photos of new products in tonight
 
 Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop
Mears Ashby Road
Earls Barton
Northants
NN6 0HQ
01604 810910
 

No comments:

Post a Comment