I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 14 September 2012

Mums 90th birthday

Goodness me 90 what an achievement.
So of course mum had to have a bash with her oldest friends. There was much reminiscing and plenty of laughing As with any party at 90 some important guests were unable to attend, and others of course were sadly missing in body but not in spirit. Mum has had a lovely day as did her guests, and that, was what it was all about.
The card I did changed design about 20 times and I finally had to 'wing it' and ended up with this one.
 

I used Pion Design papers, Prima Marketing flowers and butterflies and Immaginarium Designs 90th coloured with Adirondack Dabber.
 
The cake...............well I actually finished it albeit at the last hour!!!!!!
Only 1 candle though I did think about a candle fountain (firework) but for obvious reasons I didnt wish to give anyone a start!
 
 
Then at 8am this morning the food was done. Phew!
 
 
9pm now and exhausted, I managed to post the "New In" photos at tea time on facebook then threw myself into the clearing up.
Christmas Craft Day tomorrow at the shop, I might even put my reindeer flashing antlers on.....(joke!)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Visiting friends get here, I love your blog and all its contents, I'm already seguir.Faço invitation for you to meet my virtual corner, I hope you enjoy.
    Cheers.
    http://wwwavivarcel.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete