I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 13 June 2013

Heritage Album - Month 8

This month was such fun!!
Lots (and lots) of fussy cutting, distressing, inking, colouring, embossing, stamping, glittering, punching, shaping and sticking. A full days work indeed........
 

 
 
 
 
 
I just love these gates from Kaisercraft
 
Supply list:
Pion design 12x12 double sided papers - Fairytale of Spring: Purple Dot and Violet
Studio of Memories: Cut out sheet
Purple 12x12 cardstock
Petaloo - flowers: Flora Doodles
Kaisercraft: Flourish, gates
Imaginarium Designs: Flourish
Creative Expressions - Lace
Creative Expressions - Gems
Kaisercraft - Stamp: Perfume
Ranger - Distress Ink: Seedless Preserve
Ranger -Adirondack Dabber: Cranberry
Ranger - Perfect Medium: clear
Cosmic Shimmer - Ultra thick embossing enamel
Quickie glue pen
Hunkydory - Glitter
Beacon Adhesives: 3 in 1 Advanced Craft glue
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment