I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 14 June 2013

CRAFT DAY TODAY 10 AM TILL 4 PM

Saturday 15th June
Demonstrations start at 10 am
20% discount on your craft items all day.
Free tea and coffee
New in are the new Kaisercraft collections and Pion Design release Vintage Garden. Due in on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week are the Graphic 45 mid season releases Steampunk Spells and Bohemian Bazar. Imaginarium Designs is now all ordered and should leave Australia towards the end of next week. Shipping for this can be up to 3 weeks as the customs part is slow.
See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment