I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday, 13 July 2013

Heritage Album - Month 9

Wow, with a theme of "Garden" there was always going to be loads of flowers. The beautiful Pion Design "Vintage Garden" collection was ideal with no less than 8 double sided 12x12 sheets used for this layout. Lots of fussy cutting yet again, distressing the paper edges, ripping, tearing, moulding, inking, punching and then sticking!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supply List.
 
1 no12x12 Pink cardstock
Pion Design: Vintage Garden
2 no 12x12 Peony
1 no 12x12 Phlox
1 no 12x12 Seed Packets
1 no 12x12 Flax
1 no 12x12 Images
1 no 12x12 Borders
1 no Cut out sheet
Prima Marketing: Rondelle handmade paper bosque flower vine
Creative Expressions: adhesive gem swirl
Ranger Distress Ink: Victorian velvet


1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com/en/

    Blogginup is a bloggers tool that allow you to increase the traffic to your blog.


    It is also a website that allows users follow content of blogs that you like in the easiest way.

    The user can follow your content and with labels marking the post or blogs.

    Hundreds of bloggers use Blogginup.com.

     
    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.
      
    http://youtu.be/o_j8j7RXl-Y

    blogginup.com

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete