I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Tuesday 2 July 2013

In the Dog House photo's

The album project weekend is looming fast. I have printed my photos out in 3 different sizes to the norm. The album itself is 5 inches by 113/4 inches and fits snugly into its box so there is no room for extra embellishment off the page. Each page is a different length with a mini book in between.  The first group of photos were printed 4 to a page (A4 cheapest gloss photo paper) second group were 9 to a page and the third group were 35 to a page.
If you don't have the facility to print this way put the photos on a memory stick, bring it with you and we can print them on Saturday.
See you all Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment