I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Sunday 12 January 2014

CHA Trip 2014 - Day 3

CHA - DAY 3
Well what can I say, absolutely incredible.  We are so exhausted tonight with an 8.30pm finish....food....then bed!
We started the day at 9.30 on the wonderful Graphic 45 stand. A make and take with Diane Shultz and even having time to catch up with Laura Denison. Then on to Petaloo and a make and take with Denise Hahn. So .....then onwards to Swarovski, (don't you love the till!!!!!!) Tin Holtz, Jillibean-Soup, Simple Stories, Echo Park........ and more, more and more. Then to a make and take with Heidi Swapp at American Crafts.
We finished the day at a workshop with "Hot off the Press" which was amazing ....2 layouts in 2 hours. Needless to say the brain is frazzled now









 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment