I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Wednesday 8 January 2014

Christmas Mini

This was a fun and quick mini to make
I used the same design for this that we were given for the Progressive swap last year.
 
Supply list
1 no 12x12 chipboard
6 no 12x12 cardstock  - Bazzill Cardinal red
2 no Pion Design 12x12
Waiting for Santa II - Merry Christmas
Waiting for Santa II - Christmas Poem
Ranger Distress Ink - Festive Berries
1 meter lace 
1 meter ribbon
2 no buttons
1 meter twine
Scor-pal double sided adhesive tape
Beacon Adhesive 3 in 1
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment