I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Wednesday 16 September 2015

Saturday 19th September

"Savour the Flavour"

Tasting event

We are holding a ‘Savour the Flavour’ tasting event on Saturday 19 September. The tasting menu will include cheeses, charcuterie and dips from the deli counter, as well as traditional farmhouse fayre such as homemade quiches, sausages, pate and chutneys. A fine selection of biscuits, drinks, cordials and sauces from our top quality suppliers will also be available to sample.

The event is free, open to all, and will run from 11am to 3pm.

We are located on Mears Ashby Road, Earls Barton, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN6 0HQ.

If you would like more information please contact Isobel Clarke at 01604 810910 or email at info@scotchlodgefarm.co.uk.

We look forward to seeing everyone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment