I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 16 October 2015

Finding a needle in a haystack!


Finding the right print papers for your craft projects can be like looking for a needle in a haystack! We often have small stocks of old discontinued 12"x12" print papers that other shops (even Amazon & Ebay) don't sell anymore.

To find that needle in a haystack, you can click here http://bit.ly/1NpGRCw and select your favourite brand (Graphic 45, Pion Design, Little Yellow Bicycle) to view all 12"x12" print papers. Or you search by keyword or pop into the shop for a browse.

And just a reminder that our standard postage charge for UK customers is £3.95 per order. Orders over £50 will qualify for free shipping within the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment