I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 16 October 2015

Scrapbook layouts now available to buy online and in-store

Patterns & tutorials for my scrapbook layouts that featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine are now available to buy online and in-store.

I was invited to create four scrapbook layouts on the subject of 'treasured memories'. I created 'Best Friends', 'Portraiture', 'Singapore', and 'Wild and Free' which cover beloved pets, childhood memories, special holidays and everyday life on the farm.

Patterns and tutorials are available to buy for all four, and kits are available to buy for 'Portraiture' and 'Wild and Free'. The patterns & tutorials provide you with materials lists and step-by-step instructions. The kits are a complete pack including essential materials.

You can view the full range of scrapbook layout at: http://bit.ly/1RevzPr

Browse the Patterns & Kits shop to see our full range of crafting kits, Heritage, kits, patterns & kits http://bit.ly/1PlHLjH





No comments:

Post a Comment