I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 23 January 2014

For my Valentine

Supply List


2 no A4 Chipboard -Medium weight
1 no 12x12 Collection pack - Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose
1 no 6 1/2 x6 1/2 paper pad -Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose
1 no Pack collectables - Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose
12 no 12x12 Co-ordinating Cardstock - for 6 no pages, journal tags,picture tags, belly bands, band tags, and page hinges.
Rayon lace- white
Satin ribbon-white
Ranger Distress Ink-Scattered Straw
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
Hunkydory glitter
Pro marker - Metallic silver
Scor Pal double sided tape
Beacon adhesive 3 in 1
Pinflair
We R Memory Keepers- Corner chomper 1/4 inch
 
 






















 


No comments:

Post a Comment