I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Tuesday 21 January 2014

Wishing on a Flower


A colourful, quick 3 hour project for a rainy day.
 



Supply List
1 no 8 x 8 Pad Graphic 45 ‘Bohemian Bazar’
1 no 12 x 12 chipboard
12 no A4 coloured cardstock
3 no A4 Black cardstock
1 no chipboard pieces pack ‘Bohemian Bazar’
1 no sticker sheet ‘Bohemian Bazar’
Satin ribbon in a coordinating colour
Ranger Distress ink
Scorpal double sided tape
Beacon adhesive 3 in 1
We R Memory Keepers: corner chompers, decorative edge punches and flower punches





 


No comments:

Post a Comment