I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Fayre Tasting

 
 Please join us on Sunday 15th December, between 11-3, to sample our delicious Christmas Fayre.
 
 
 
 
Smoked Meats, Fish & Cheese to include, Duck, Venison, Salmon, Eel, Gravadlax, Salmon and Trout Roulade, Timbales
Bacon, Sausages & Stuffings
Game
Pastries to include Quiches, Sausage Rolls & more
 
We would like to offer you a glass of wine and a mince pie to thank you for your support this year.
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
Isobel
 


 





 



 
 So many goodies to taste....................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment