I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Sunday 8 December 2013

Vintage Christmas Tag Layout

 

 
Pion Design double sided 12x12 papers

Waiting For Santa II:
Cut out sheet PD1711
Merry Christmas PD1702
Borders PD1710
Silent Night
Snowflakes PD2809
Wintertime in Swedish Lapland:
Tags PD3812
Winter Bird PD3805
Grandmas Attic:
Christmas Time PD131
Fairytale of Winter PD132
1 no 12x12 Bazzill Classic cardstock: Cardinal
1 no 12x12 cardstock: white
Spellbinder Dies: Snowflake, Reindeer
Petaloo Flowers: Feathers Cream, Chantilly Collection, Mixed Blooms Red/Burgundy, Floral Embellishment White.
Impression Obsession Stamp: Merry Christmas
Kaisercraft Pearls: Red and Latte
Creative Expressions: 2 no Pearl Swirls, 3m seam binding.
Martha Stewart Edge Punch: Doily Lace
Woodware Punches: Holly leaf, Snowflake
Ranger Distress Ink Pad: Festive Berries, Tea Dye
Hunkydory Glitter: Angel Wispers, Diamond Rose
3 no small round doilies
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
Pinflair Glue Pen
Scotch Quick Dry
Scor-Pal double sided tape


 
Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment